Training to Write Project Proposals
There are many exemplary ideas and projects that do not get accepted by managers or donors, due to the lack of a clear and strong presentation. Through my experience over the past nine years in building the capacity of youth and civil society organizations, I can assert that formulating projects and writing proposals are one of the biggest obstacles that owners of organizations and startups face.
Therefore, I have developed this training that targets young men and women who have planned and prepared their projects but need assistance to develop their presentation skills. Once they complete this training, the participants will be able to:
- Determine logical intervention.
- Formulate general and specific goals, outputs and activities.
- Clearly distinguish the results, objectives, and activities.
- Link intervention, measurement and monitoring tools through the logical framework.
- Determine the budget.
- Determine the indicators of measurement and follow-up.
- Distinguish between evaluation and follow-up.
This training will also provide a valuable background as to how to professionally apply to funding opportunities that are offered by international organizations, which will increase one’s chances of success, as well as make one more experienced in utilizing different presentation models.
- Duration of Training: 3 days, at a rate of 4 hours per day, in addition to homework.
- Training Platform: Zoom and Google Classroom
- The Cost of Training: This training is paid-in and is to support and enable young people to develop a functioning and democratic
- Timing of Training: Coordination will take place after completion of the acceptance of applications and knowing the final number of applicants.
- Fill out the following form…
- Submit the idea of the project to be applied and develop a proposal for it.
Mechanism and Selection Criteria:
- The target number is 30
- Any participant must complete the form and send the idea of the project that they wish to develop, regardless of specialization.
- Priority will be given to youth between the ages of 18-25, and owners of non-profit projects that have already been implemented or are in the process of being implemented.